ICCECIP 2023 Conference
We are honoured to invite you to participate in the 5th International Conference on Central European Critical Infrastructure Protection organised by Óbuda University Bánki Donát Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering in Budapest in cooperation with Hungarian Defence Forces Cyber Operation Command, Hungary.
- Milton Friedman University, Hungary;
- Subotica Tech - College of Applied Sciences, Serbia;
- University of Žilina Faculty of Security Engineering Department of Security Management in Žilina, Slovakia;
- University of Defence in Brno, Czech Republic;
- Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland;
- Faculty of National Security of Piotrków Academy in Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland;
- National University of Kharkiv, Ukraine;
- Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi, Romania.
- University of Ljubljana, Ljubjana, Slovenia;
- Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic;
- University of Lorraine, Metz, France;
- Universiapolis - International University of Agadir , Morocco;
- MAHEG, Hungary
The 5th International Conference on Central European Critical Infrastructure Protection (ICCECIP 2023) will be held in Budapest, Hungary on November 13-14, 2023. Conference venue: Óbuda University Bánki Donát Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering, Budapest, Népszínház str. 8. Hungary
The „ICCECIP 2023 — 5th International Conference on Central European Critical Infrastructure Protection” will be held this year as part of the Hungarian Science Festival in a present form in Óbuda University Bánki Donát Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering at 13-14 November 2023.
The current international political situation and the EU sanctions directly and indirectly affect the energy security of the countries of the European Union. The energy sector is a very important segment between the critical infrastructures. The new motto of this year’s conference is “The impact of the energy dependency on critical infrastructure protection.” The key goal is to highlight the unity of our region and give space for all researchers around the World, experienced and young researchers, and PhD students to share their latest results and the public. The common historical and cultural past of the region, as well as the common development path of the last centuries also, continuous cooperation connects our countries and lay the foundations for future common goals. The ICCECIP 2023 also serves to foster communication among researchers and engineers working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest.
The meeting will provide an opportunity to highlight recent developments and identify emerging and future growth areas in this exciting field. Also, the conference program includes oral presentations and poster sessions from scientists working in similar areas to establish a platform for collaborative research projects in this field.